Monday, June 8, 2009

Back to Work

On a very sad note, I had to start work last week (June1). Not only did I not want to go back, but the though of not 'hanging' out with Andy all day is kind of depressing. I never thought 6 weeks would go by so quickly.

We also have the pleasant experience of our first cold. He is completly congested and coughing and sneezing. I feel so bad since there is nothing you can really do. And if his sleeping pattern wasn't bad enough, it is even worse now :( The things he picks up after being at daycare for only 1 week. And the inevitable, Kendall and I are also sick. I thought colds were only for the winter???

On a positive note... When we brought him in for the cold he did weigh in at 9lbs. Our little man is growing :)

2 comments:

Aunt Diane said...

Hope all y'all feel better soon! We can send you some of our "dry heat" of 102degrees if you think it'll help warm up that cold. Miss you much!!!

Aunt Diane said...

Pictures, we need more pictures! :)