Monday, December 22, 2008

Ultrasound #2

So I had to go for another ultrasound up at Maine Medical on Friday. During the first ultrasound, the bowel area was showing lighter than normal so they though it might have been Cystic Fibrosis, but it turned out to be a false alarm, FEW!! They were able to make a DVD of the ultrasound, which is attached. (and yes, I made her confrim it was still a boy and he weighs about 12oz)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, I am so HAPPY for you!!!!! Thank goodness you are a stable person, more so than I, and you were able to keep calm during the wait. I am just so happy for you guys. BTW, I will be coming in on Wednesday for the breakfast... :) Yay!

Gerry S. said...

We were happy to hear the good news. We can hardly wait to spoil him.

Love,
Mom and Dad