Friday, December 5, 2008

Ultrasound

We had the official ultrasound on 12/4 and were able to find out we are having a boy!! We are both very excited as we wanted a boy. Pics to follow once they are scanned in. The tech said that everything looked normal and we were right on track for an early May delivery. Now we can actually get to the planning and organizing everything and have some idea as to what we are doing. We have decided to paint the nursery green and go with a kind of jungle/zoo theme. Kendall has finally taken a look at the baby name book and we have come up with a preliminary list so far.

3 comments:

Kara said...

HOORAY! Congratulations! I love all the name choices, too. I'm very partial to Gavin, but absolutely love Lucian, too. (That was on our potential boy list).

How are you feeling?

Unknown said...

So I just voted for Garret (a name I loved but Tony hated) and Mason. Jackson is such a great name too, but has become very popular. Which is OK if you like popular names. It was on our preliminary list along with Samuel, which is also too popular for my tastes now... Have fun!! One last word of advice, that you may or may not care about: wait until you meet him to make the final decision on his name. Pick from a short list of 3 or 4; you don't have to name him until you leave the hospital. You might settle on a name that you find does not fit his personality. You can change a baby's name through the courts (within 90 I think?), but why go thorough the legal mumbo-jumbo when you don't have to?

Amanda said...

Yay a boy! Okay so I just voted for Blaine its different but not cocoa or apple or moses different lol. However you could always name the little guy Lucus or Nathan or he what about James lol just kidding (I really have to work on this addiction I have!)
I agree with Mandie on the name fitting the baby, I got really lucky b/c we decided on a name before she was born but it suits her. Either way just be kind when naming him -- kids can be cruel!
Have Fun!!