Tuesday, February 24, 2009

30 weeks and counting....

It is hard to believe that I am already 30 weeks along. It seems like things have gone so fast. Everything is going normal, tested negative for gestational diabetes and whatever other tests they run at that time. My last doctors appointment was on the 20th and everyone is growing on schedule. I have finally 'grown' into my belly and measuring normal. I have so far gained 21 pounds which is on track for 30 weeks. The baby seems to be growing quickly now and instead of kicking he is in the habbit of pushing, which causes my stomach to morph into wierd shapes. While uncomfortable at times, it is still so neat to see. We still haven't decided on names yet, or should I say Kendall hasn't made up his mind yet :). I have a feeling it will be a last minute thing as usual. The nursery is finally complete with the finishing of the shelves for the bookcase yesterday. This makes me feel much better and now is just the waiting game for the big day...

No comments: