Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Baby Shower

I just want to say thank you to everyone that put the shower on and attended. I was totally surprised and very grateful. We got so much great stuff it was kind of overwhelming to see it all. And with a trip to Babies R Us on Sunday to get the rest of the odds and ends, we have everything we need to welcome the baby home in 4-5 weeks.

Everything is still going well with the pregnancy. I am at the point where all the aches and pains are starting, along with the swollen feet and ankles. But the doctors say it is all part of the process. My weight gain is still pretty much on track, as long as the baby doesn't decide to be a 10 pounder :) My last 2 week appointment is on the 6th, then I have to go every week. The official sign that things are coming to an end.

Here are some of the pics of the nursery with all the bedding, valance and hamper put together. Shower pics to follow once people email them to me :)


























No comments: