I have officially hit the 4 month mark. According to Baby Center here is what is going on with the baby. Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too. The patterning of his scalp has begun, though his locks aren't recognizable yet. He's even started growing toenails. And there's a lot happening inside as well. For example, his heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day, and this amount will continue to increase as your baby continues to develop.
I can now start to feel the baby move sporadically which is very exciting. I can't wait until people can feel it from the outside, but that won't be for another month.
Everything else seems to be going normally. I get hungry more often, but still haven't had any cravings for certain foods. I look forward to the next Dr. appointment to see how the baby is progressing, so until next time.....
1 comment:
Hey - If you wanted to put a cute pregnancy ticker on your website, here are a couple you might want to check out: http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/pregnancy.php and http://lilypie.com/. They are free (!) and easy to set up and apply to your blog. Let me know if you need help! Good job so far on your blog. It's wicked cute; I love it! Yay! Can't wait 'till there are pics of the kid up there though... :)
Post a Comment